firstname.lastname@example.org - 07702 718 803 - Professional Organising
Finding the time and motivation to get organised can be hard but in choosing to hire me as your professional organiser, it no longer needs to be!
I can help with the initial decluttering, tips on how to maintain peace & organisation within your home or you can book me in for regular sessions if you simply just do not have the time to stay on top of everything & need a helping hand.
In choosing to declutter and organise your belongings, you are not only improving your physical surroundings and freeing your mind. You can also help to improve the lives of others by simply decluttering and donating your unwanted items to a great cause!
I can take away your unwanted items and donate them to the charity Shelter free of charge.
What else could get you motivated to want to declutter and organise!
I work very closely with Shelter with the aim of raising funds for the homeless or people living in bad housing.
I can help with the following & this list is not limited to:
2. Living rooms
5. Storage rooms/cupboards
I am more than happy to help with those time consuming and tedious tasks and use the famous Konmari method!
Keeping on top of the mess in your office should be your priority because:
A cluttered workspace can -
1. Create a distracting environment.
2. Make it difficult to find things when you need them.
3. Create stress due to not being able to focus.
4. Risk leaving potentially sensitive information out for all to see.
A tidy and organised workspace will:
1. Boost productivity and increases efficiency.
2. Ensure you can access your paperwork easily when you need them.
3. Reduces stress and improves your working attitude.
4. Creates a great first impression for clients and visitors.
So let's get decluttering and organising today!